Popper Publishing is artist collective from Riga, Latvia founded in 2012 and since then has been active in many different fields such as exhibition, event curating, zine and book publishing, focusing on graphic and contemporary art, drawing, illustration, graffiti and photography.
Popper Publishing has published artists such as 108, Aleksandra Waliszewska, Arnaud Loumeau, Brecht Vandenbroucke, David Méndez Alonso, Dem, Ekta, Elzo Durt, Eric Shaw, Erin O’Keefe, Escif, Gary Baseman, Gfeller & Hellsgård, Grimes, Hell’O Monsters, Ian Stevenson, Interesni Kazki, Kottie Paloma, Laurent Impeduglia, Letha Wilson, Luke Ramsey, Malarky, Mujuice, Mark Whalen, Martha Cooper, Moneyless, Motohiro Hayakawa, Nick Mann, Ohta Keiichi, Okuda San Miguel, Pablo Tomek, Pakito Bolino, Pat Perry, Pau Sampera, Shoboshobo, Stéphane Blanquet, Ted Parker, THTF, Tomokazu Matsuyama, Tracy Widdess, Vija Celmins, Zosen & many more.
- Latvian Art Directors Club, Adwards 2015, first place in the category Printart & Design.
- Latvian Art Directors Club, Adwards 2014, second place in the category Printart & Design.
- Latvian Art Directors Club, Adwards 2013, second place in the category Printart & Design.
- 14th International Advertising festival Golden Hammer, gold in the category Books and Multipage Publications.
- PrintArt Award 2012, second place in the category Magazines.
- Selected for The eight shortlisted nominees for The Purvitis Art Prise 2015/2016 / exhibition "Above the Ground", gallery Alma.
- Winner of selected for The three shortlisted nominees of autumn vote in visual arts for "Kilograms kultūras" 2015 / exhibition "Systems", National Library of Latvia
Contact → email@example.com